Sunday 24 January 2010

second year fashion - milly

So I'm not uploading any photos from today's shoot for Milly's fashion design work. Mainly because the photos are awful.

Milly got VERY behind on her work from going out a lot and didn't finish until this evening. Meaning I had to shoot in an almost pitch black location so I couldn't focus manually as I couldn't see to do so. And I couldn't use autofocus as it couldn't pick up anything.

Complete fail.

Anyways.. I got SOME photos which she can use for her project. But I'm not happy enough with them to post them on here.

Never again am I being messed around this much for a shoot - seeing as I waited all day. And I didn't even get a thank you!

Anyways.... end of rant.

I've got a promo shoot with The Calling Card tomorrow in the studio which I am so excited for. I can't wait to get back in the studio. It must be at least 6 months.

Very excited about this.

As well as digital this will be shot in medium format so lets see how this comes out :)

Wish me luck - I'll update you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment