Saturday 23 January 2010

i officially fail at blogging - the calling card

So I've not done a blog in a while; but then again I haven't done photos in ages either.

Anyways... earlier this week I did a live shoot for a south wales pop-punk band The Calling Card. They're pretty awesome tbh... The venue wasn't that great so the lighting was a bit shitty - then my flash gun broke so these are all done with a rubbish on-camera flash.

I hope you like them, I've saved them with some Photoshop and Light Room.

I got a bit bored and made these photos are bit colourful - so I'm not sure whether they work. I liked them anyway so PFFFT!



The rest of the photos are in black and white :)









Thats the lot for now. I might do some more if I have chance.

Be sure to check out their myspace http://www.myspace.com/wearethecallingcard

I'm doing a studio shoot with them on Monday evening so expect to see a lot more photos of these guys. They are lovely.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment